Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
The future is what we make it, and Bolt PR is thrilled to play a role in charging the future of consumer tech brand marketing through compelling narratives, masterful storytelling and highly coveted product placements. CES 2023 is right around the corner, and we can hardly contain our excitement as the world’s top technology innovators and brands take the global stage to inspire and influence the trajectory of consumer technology. Some say it’s magic, we say it’s CES.
As we (impatiently) countdown to the biggest annual tech event, there are many trailblazing brands our Bolt team is excited to see at CES 2023. From jaw-dropping tech inventions that take smart homes to pure genius level, to work-from-home gadgets that are changing the work landscape and a futuristic pet collar that will have you feeling all the good vibrations, these innovations have even the most tech savvy groupie in awe.
1. AliveCor: This isn’t your father’s credit card. Say hello to the world’s most convenient personal ECG device. AliveCor’s KardiaMobile Card is an at-home ECG monitor that is so thin and light, it’s the size of a standard credit card and fits easily into any wallet or pocket. Don’t let its size fool you – this device is powerful enough to provide comprehensive and clinically validated data so those who need it most can monitor their heart health anytime, anywhere. With the ability to detect the most common heart arrhythmias in just 30 seconds, this is a device that is marching to the beat of a different ECG.
2. Charmcare: Made from their hearts for yours, Charmcare’s H2-BP24 smart device is the world’s smallest and lightest medical grade blood pressure monitor that enables 24-hour monitoring. Now patients never have to miss a beat when irregularities are detected with the device’s ABPM (Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring) function and easy recording. Keeping yourself healthy for you and your family has never been easier, and we think this brand deserves extra heart emojis for that.
3. Aevice Health: Take a deep breath – now, exhale, because Aevice’s Smart wearable stethoscope is making lung health easier than ever to monitor. The AeviceMD is backed by the smartest AI technology and is the first to detect abnormal lung sounds for diseases like asthma and COPD. The lightweight sensor sits comfortably on the chest and continuously analyzes chest sounds and then logs the measurements onto a user-friendly app. Also, this device seamlessly connects the provider to the patient by supplying an overview of the patient’s lung health in between visits, empowering doctors to make timely clinical decisions anytime, anywhere (gasp) – now that’s some technology that takes our breath away.
4. Nix Biosensors: Have you ever wondered if you’re staying hydrated enough throughout the day? We’ve all thought about it, but now you never have to wonder again with Nix's Hydration Biosensor. Nix analyzes your body to tell you when, what, and how much to drink in real-time. The device is a small patch that sticks easily to your skin for a barely-there feel. And don’t worry, no needles are required! Nix reads biomarkers like how much a person sweats to determine fluid losses, electrolyte losses, and more. Staying healthy and hydrated every day? We’ll drink to that.
1. VoltSafe Inc.: When safer meets smarter, the world becomes a better place. You won’t want to miss out on the VoltSafe Home Powered by Ideal Switch, which is the world’s safest, simplest and smartest plug outlet design ever created. The future is certainly ‘electrifying’ with VoltSafe’s no-prong design that uses magnets and a smart electrical fingerprint to connect to electricity. Thanks to VoltSafe Home, electricity can now easily be monitored and managed from a Wi-Fi-enabled device or dashboard, optimizing efficiency and saving money.
2. Schneider Electric: The latest app released by Schneider Electric is making us energetic about efficiency. The Wiser App is a simple, easy-to-use tool for homeowners to manage energy use, reduce electric bills, and prepare for a more sustainable future. As an added feature, the app helps users find the most efficient schedule for charging an electric vehicle (EV) by choosing when to start charging the car based on the cheapest electric tariff. Across the world, utility bills are more expensive than ever due to the global energy crisis, which makes having handheld control of a home’s energy consumption more vital than ever. Thanks to companies like Schneider Electric, powering a home doesn’t have to mean breaking the bank.
3. Quantia: Gone are the days of needing a traditional tank to supply hot water to your home. The Gecko by Quantia replaces hot water tanks by using their patented waste water heat recovery to preheat the cold water supply, all while bringing comfort, safety and hygiene to users. The sustainable technology of the Gecko also enables homes to become more efficient, saving water and precious energy with a carbon footprint that is five times lower than a traditional water heater. Who knew hot water could be so cool?
4. FOGO: Speaking of heat, a revolutionary domestic heater known as the FOGO 01 is bringing the heat to this winter’s CES. The cutting-edge device warms any space without compromising design and comfort thanks to intelligent materials such as Fiber Reinforced Concrete (UHPC) and Graphene. These, and other patented materials, provide heat reactivity, strong thermal inertia and offer a delightful range of colors thanks to natural pigments within. Coupled with the innovation of machine learning, heat consumption is optimized by using the right energy to reach the right temperature while saving money in the process.
1. Logitech: Wires belong in the wall, not on your desktop. When it was needed most in the months following the pandemic, creators at Logitech designed a device that made WFH (work from home) look a lot better with the new Logi Dock all-in-one docking station. The device connects and charges up to five USB peripherals and up to two monitors, replacing unneeded chargers and power cords, making desktop clutter vanish. It also works seamlessly with the leading calling platforms, so you can work more productively and free of cord and cable stress.
2. Mobile Pixels, Inc.: Say goodbye to sacrificing cutting-edge tech for remote work capabilities. Bring your monitors with you anywhere in the world with Mobile Pixels’ MP DUEX MAX 14.1” Slide-out Portable Laptop Monitor. This streamlined monitor is the most upgraded, portable dual-screen laptop accessory yet that makes multitasking on the go as effortless as it was in the office. Also, with a 1080P auto-rotation display, tri-screen mode, eye care mode, and compatibility with almost any system, this monitor provides the whole package. Remote work is about to get a major upgrade and we’re here to watch it all unfold.
3. Targus: Eco-conscious tech doesn’t mean sacrificing quality – just ask the brilliant minds at Targus. The Targus® Energy Harvesting EcoSmart™ Keyboard is a full-size, lightweight keyboard that combines advanced energy harvesting solar technology with post-consumer recycled materials and ultra-low-power Bluetooth® technology into a smart and sustainable package. As if you weren’t already sold on this keyboard’s awesomeness, it comes with DefenseGuard™ Antimicrobial Protection, which creates a cleaner surface by preventing the growth of microorganisms. Cue the golf claps and cheers and because this technology is a hole-in-one.
4. Shokz: Do you hear that? It’s the sound of remote workers rejoicing because talking and listening just got a whole lot clearer and more comfortable. Thank Shokz’ OpenComm UC Bone Conduction Stereo Bluetooth Headset for the audio technology that has revolutionized working from home. Unlike traditional headsets that cover the user’s ears, OpenComm’s open-ear design ensures that nothing will be in or covering your ears, which means more long-lasting comfort for day after day use. Now there’s a tech tool that has a nice ring to it.
1. Wagz: This product is bound to cause some tail wags. Inventors at Wagz just released a shock-free smart collar for pets, and we think it’s pawsome! This incredible technology creates a virtual fence in seconds and uses vibrations, audible cues and ultrasonic sounds to prevent your pets from crossing the boundary. Also, never worry about losing your pup with the smart-collar’s GPS tracking system, and keep your pets on track with fitness goals and live health monitoring. All of the tools you need for a happy and healthy pup are right at your fingertips and the only thing “shocking” about it is that this tiny collar contains the most intelligent software known to pup-kind!
2. ONANOFF: Headphones for kids are now smarter and safer than ever. ONANOFF is releasing their new StoryPhones, an independent headphones system for kids that partnered with Disney to offer screen-free entertainment that doesn’t need to connect to a device. StoryPhones is the first ever smart wireless headset for children that can acquire, store and play content by simply attaching a magnetic StoryShield to the ear cup. With 13% of kids ages six to 19 suffering from loss of hearing as a result of using earphones turned to a high volume, StoryPhones makes sure that volume is never turned too high while providing noise-canceling quality.
3. Cubtale: Caring for your infant has never been easier with Cubtale’s innovative platform. Cubtale’s smart system provides an easy way for caregivers to manage and coordinate their baby's routine care through the exceptional app and on-the-spot smart buttons, known as the “Cubs,” which can be placed wherever is most convenient. This method of tracking brings peace of mind to parents and caregivers alike by offering an opportunity to keep them all in sync.
4. Xplora: Technology that reduces kids’ screen time rather than adds to it? Sign us up. Xplora’s X6 Play is a smartwatch that thinks outside the box about providing children ages four to 11 with a safe onboarding to the digital world. The innovative smart system encourages a balance between screen time and physical activity while also helping families stay in touch. With zero internet access and game-related applications, this watch is one of the most trusted smart devices for kids in the market today.
If you found yourself in awe over what these tech geniuses have created, we are right there with you – impressed, inspired and charged to join the revolution that is taking the world by storm. At Bolt PR, we’re staying plugged into the rapidly evolving consumer tech space, and our digital marketing, PR and content development professionals have the know-how and proven track record for putting innovators like these on center stage. Some enjoy watching the future unfold from the audience – we like being a part of the magic.
If you’re preparing to attend CES 2023 and could use a boost to supercharge your strategy, our team is ready to offer strategic, customized PR support. From booth design and social media activation, to press coverage coordination, allow our consumer tech PR team to take your CES presence to the next level.