At Bolt PR, we like to think we’re pretty different, as a company and as a team. So I asked my staff to share insights in to the culture at Bolt and how to know when you’ve spotted a Bolt PR pro. Below are responses I collected, and I couldn’t agree more.
A Bolt PR pro…
- is lost without Microsoft Outlook
- celebrates wins with spontaneous dance parties in the office
- is pranked at least once a week by other team members – all in good fun, of course!
- has an ongoing list of team members’ names to whom you owe Starbucks
- laughs so hard, he/she cries
- lands incredible coverage in top publications, on the regular
- has a desk covered in post-it notes
- has a trash can overflowing with Starbucks cups
- finds him/herself gravitating to purple-colored clothes
- carries two cell phones, all the time
- starts talking to random people about the newsworthiness of their product/ store/ service, and finds this to be normal
- has multiple reporters’ cell phone numbers stored in a cell phone and marks their last names as the station or outlet they’re associated with
- knows what Tutor & Spunky’s is and has his/her top three choices… depending on the weather
- takes the time to give back to the community
- fights for his/her favorite Pandora station in the office
- finds herself wearing heels around the house
- realizes that he/she would rather talk than text
- is genuinely excited to go to work in the morning
- works with the friendliest, most talented group of PR professionals you could imagine – from coast to coast!
As you can see, we’re pretty crazy about each other and our work. Can you relate to any of the above?